Midlands Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religion & Lore

2 posters

Go down

Religion & Lore Empty Religion & Lore

Post  Siegfried Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:49 am

Hello, Some of you may have seen me working around as a serf, others may have been held up by my former bandit character. I have one simple question/issue to bring up. What kind of lore is there? like stories for individual kingdoms a background on different regions and the history in those places. How are certain desert kingdoms being mixed with Arabian/Far eastern kingdoms/Khanites. What kind of religion is there? Who is royal blood and what kind of relationship do they have with us mere plebs/peasants. who are the feasible deities?

Siegfried

Back to top Go down

Religion & Lore Empty Re: Religion & Lore

Post  Alumern Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Siegfried wrote:Hello, Some of you may have seen me working around as a serf, others may have been held up by my former bandit character. I have one simple question/issue to bring up. What kind of lore is there? like stories for individual kingdoms a background on different regions and the history in those places. How are certain desert kingdoms being mixed with Arabian/Far eastern kingdoms/Khanites. What kind of religion is there? Who is royal blood and what kind of relationship do they have with us mere plebs/peasants. who are the feasible deities?
Hello, Try reading the Mount and blade lore? You can find that info there.

Alumern
Admin
Admin

https://midlandsrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum