Midlands Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin application

Go down

Admin application Empty Admin application

Post  Bubdill Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:26 pm

I would be a good admin because I am a great person a great rper and i think about things before i do something that would change it.... I would give help to all who need it.. I would follow the rules and be a great admin... When i think about things I take the right action and i would help out other admins too.. I am an amazing rper and if you ask me to do something i would do it... I would be a great admin since i have been complemented on tons of the servers i used to play on.... I would follow what people tell me I would also not do random things to effect the changes of the person i tried helping...The more i play the better i would get to know people and the better i can help them.... I am a very mature guy so i wouldnt act childish especially when it has important matters like the rules and other stuff like that..... I would really think i would be a great admin because I care for the server and its safety so if something happened i would help to make it right.. Whenever i am on i would not be rping much and i would be on the job of admin if another admin higher then me tells me too... I have almost been an admin but the server closed before i could become an admin but then again i knew if i tried hard and tried for my dreams i could become an admin on another server and i was hoping this one because it is my favorite and i have played on it for a long time... When i mean a long time i meant somewhat around a month and a half.... So please read this and if you think its good then well thanks i worked hard on this application...

Bubdill

Back to top Go down