Midlands Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheliosEverhelmIV Admin Application By TheliosEverhelmIV

Go down

TheliosEverhelmIV Admin Application By TheliosEverhelmIV Empty TheliosEverhelmIV Admin Application By TheliosEverhelmIV

Post  TheliosEverhelmIV Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Hello there my Name is TheliosEverhelmIV and I'm here to send in my application on whom I am and to show that I am fit to join the Admin Team..

In-game Name: TheliosEverhelmIV

How many Hours I could Dedicate: A lot, like 8 during school or all day practically during Weekends, I love PW and I have been spending more and more time on it.. Realistically I can guess around 4 hours during school and 12 during Weekends..
I happen to be finding myself playing this ever so more often..

Why I should JOIN?? Well I am a good friend of Shyana whom told me I should apply in the First place, Also I would be able to dedicate many hours and know the rules of any basic PW server.. I know the Rules for all the servers and Would be a great addition, if not the most loyal I would certainly be the most active.. I would help players with their problems and give both sides a chance.. I also love to help and am a BORN LEADER!! Idk why I talked so much about myself but I guess you needed to get to know me.. I love making friends and will not be manipulated into giving free money or anything like that.. I will be strict but also loving in the ways I handle things.. I will help you in any way you need it.. This is TheliosEverhelmIV and thank you for reading this, Signing Off.. TheliosEverhelmIV..

TheliosEverhelmIV

Back to top Go down