Midlands Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Support Application: Rougue_Trader

2 posters

Go down

Community Support Application: Rougue_Trader Empty Community Support Application: Rougue_Trader

Post  Trader Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:24 am

As there are no other topics referring to where to place an application, I decided to open one. I apologize if it is misplaced.

What is your ingame name? : My Ingame name as of now is "Rogue_Trader".

Have you ever been punished for breaking the rules?: As far as I recall, I haven't broken any.

Why do you wish to become a member of the community support team?: I've played on numerous other serves such as RCC, United (Back when it was still up), Trojan, and others. I have seen injustice happen and at times, the aggressor escapes punishment. This is mainly due (I suppose) to the high admin-player ratio. The sheer amount of players online at any given time and complains is somewhat too much for the Admins online to handle and so not all get the justice they deserve. As this is a new server (I say congratulations!) I wish to help to please the player-base and make this server a fun and player-friendly (even to the new ones) server.

If you require any more information, I am willing to answer.

Trader

Back to top Go down

Community Support Application: Rougue_Trader Empty Re: Community Support Application: Rougue_Trader

Post  Alumern Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:57 am

Trader wrote:As there are no other topics referring to where to place an application, I decided to open one. I apologize if it is misplaced.

What is your ingame name? : My Ingame name as of now is "Rogue_Trader".

Have you ever been punished for breaking the rules?: As far as I recall, I haven't broken any.

Why do you wish to become a member of the community support team?: I've played on numerous other serves such as RCC, United (Back when it was still up), Trojan, and others. I have seen injustice happen and at times, the aggressor escapes punishment. This is mainly due (I suppose) to the high admin-player ratio. The sheer amount of players online at any given time and complains is somewhat too much for the Admins online to handle and so not all get the justice they deserve. As this is a new server (I say congratulations!) I wish to help to please the player-base and make this server a fun and player-friendly (even to the new ones) server.

If you require any more information, I am willing to answer.

Hello!
First off I would like to start by saying, welcome to the server! You have not mis place your application, this is where it belongs. Sorry about that not being clear, we are still getting everything set up. Thank you for your Community Support application. There doesnt appear to be any problems with it. However I wish for you to do a few things before we make you a CS. If you could please play the server and be an active part of the community that would be great. Also, this is not required but if you can get a couple people to post on this application thinking you would be good for this role, that would help you.
Thanks!
-cognx(Alumern)

Alumern
Admin
Admin

https://midlandsrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down